As a major component of the Parish Stewardship Plan, we annually share a portion of our Treasure, in the form of meaningful financial support, with worthy agencies or organizations. Your participation in this process is welcome and essential because only agencies that you, the parishioner, identify and nominate can be considered by the Parish Council to receive these funds. Please review the criteria provided below to assess if the agency / organization qualifies and fill out the form provided in the following link to nominate the agency / organization.
- In order to be considered, an agency or organization must meet all of the following criteria:
- The goals and methods of the agency must be consistent with Christian principles
- The agency should be responding to the clearly identified primary needs of individuals such as food, clothing, shelter, education, health care and spiritual guidance.
- The agency must be not-for-profit. (For-profit programs will not be funded).
- There must be a demonstrated management structure in place to administer and oversee the use of the funds.
- Only completed nominations will be accepted and reviewed for consideration.
- Nominations may be for local, state, national or international organizations.
- Additional consideration will be given to those applications where matching funds, or a collaborative approach, will be used to address a specific need.
- If the requested funding is for a specific project, please define the purpose, and total cost of the proposed project.
If you have further questions regarding this process, please do not hesitate to contact Frank Pazienza at 295-8548, Father Creedon at 783-7459 or any member of the Parish Council.
Online Giving is a safe and secure direct payment program whereby your contribution is debited automatically from your checking, savings, or credit card account into your church’s bank account. It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you can’t attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and improve its budget. We’ve put together a simple Overview of the program here.