Christ the King parish actively encourages parishioners to share their time, talent and treasure in a variety of ministries. Our community is also committed to providing a safe and positive place for children to learn and share faith. In order to maintain optimal safety, all who work with our parish children and youth must complete the diocesan Safe Environment Training program. For on-line training, please complete ALL of the following:
- View and sign off on the 3-part Safe Environment Power Point presentation. This Safe Environment review is required every three years. SE-1 SE-2 SE-3
- Read Code of Ethical Conduct.
- Complete and return the Disclaimer/Background Criminal Investigation (BCI) form. This form should be complete and returned to the office with a copy of your current driver’s license front AND back. If you do not have access to a notary, we have 2 staff members who can notarize. The BCI is good for three years. Disclaimer/Background Criminal Investigation (BCI) Form
- Read and sign Sexual Misconduct Extract
- Circle of Grace Philosophy
- Fill out TESTIMONY OF COMPLETION