The Mission of the Religious Formation Committee is to support the Religious Formation staff in their efforts to extend Catholic faith formation to our parish children and youth.
The committee strives to ensure that the Religious Formation program is inclusive and welcoming of all children and their varying needs through continued education, stewardship and prayer.
In support of the committee’s mission, members are requested to be available to assist in the following activities:
- Stewardship weekend
- First day of classes
- Teacher and parent meetings, if necessary
- Special projects throughout the year
The functions of the committee are:
- to evaluate the educational needs of the parish
- to recommend appropriate policies designed to achieve these objectives
- to assist the Director in the implementation and improving of all Religious Formation programs
- to evaluate and review the committee’s mission, function, and goals on a periodic basis
Meetings are usually the first Monday of each month (except July and August).
Please contact Chair, Judy Munson (email@example.com)
or Director, Georgann Lardaro (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.